If you're interested in learning more about us, we encourage you to attend our Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Board of Director meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of each month
- Board Committee meetings are generally held on the second and third Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month
- All meetings are held in the Auditorium on the first floor of SMUD's Headquarters building at 6201 S Street, Sacramento, CA
- If you can't attend a meeting in person, you can view a live stream
If you want to address the Board, just complete a sign-up slip at the lobby information center. Statements are limited to three minutes unless the Board President grants special permission.
Accommodations are available for the disabled public. If you need a hearing assistance device or other aid, call 1-916-732-7143 in advance of the Board meeting you plan to attend.
Watch Board meetings
There are several ways you can watch Board and Board Committee meetings:
- Board meetings are televised on Metro Cable Channel 14 most Saturdays at noon and most Sundays at 8 p.m. View the Metro Cable broadcast schedule for the latest programming information.
- A live stream is available for all meetings
- For past meetings, visit the meeting archive
Get notified about upcoming topics
Want to be notified when a topic you're interested in will be discussed at an upcoming Board or Committee meeting? Sign up for Board notifications and receive an email when certain topics are on an upcoming agenda.
Streaming video of Board meetings will be available the next day following the meeting.
Board Committee members
|Committee||Chair||Vice Chair||Committee Member|
|Finance and Audit||Rosanna Herber||Dave Tamayo||Nancy Bui-Thompson|
|ERCS||Brandon Rose||Gregg Fishman||Dave Tamayo
|Policy||Heidi Sanborn||Brandon Rose
|Strategic Development||Nancy Bui-Thompson