If you're interested in learning more about us, we encourage you to attend our Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Board of Director meetings are generally held on the third Thursday of each month
- Board Committee meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month
- All meetings are held in the Rubicon Room on the first floor of SMUD's Customer Service Center building at 6301 S Street, Sacramento, CA
If you want to address the Board, just complete a sign-up slip at the lobby information center. Statements are limited to three minutes unless the Board President grants special permission.
Accommodations are available for the disabled public. If you need a hearing assistance device or other aid, call 1-916-732-6857 in advance of the Board meeting you plan to attend.
Watch Board meetings
There are several ways you can watch Board and Board Committee meetings:
- Board meetings are televised on Metro Cable Channel 14 most Saturdays at noon and most Sundays at 8 p.m. View the Metro Cable broadcast schedule for the latest programming information.
- A live stream is available for all meetings
- For past meetings, visit the meeting archive
Streaming video of Board meetings will be available the next day following the meeting.
Board Committee members
|Committee||Chair||Vice Chair||Committee Member|
|Finance and Audit||Rob Kerth||Nancy Bui-Thompson||Genevieve Shiroma|
|ERCS||Brandon Rose||Rob Kerth||Genevieve Shiroma|
|Policy||Bill Slaton||Dave Tamayo
|Strategic Development||Dave Tamayo