Go Electric bonus
Rebates up to $2,500
After you complete the Heating & Cooling package or install a heat pump water heater, you’ll be ready to wire your house for an EV charger and circuits for all-electric appliances.
- Upgrade electrical panel
- Add EV charger circuit
- Add water heater circuit
- Add range/cooktop circuit
- Add clothes dryer circuit
Go-Electric rebate requirements
- Up to $500 paid for each eligible circuit, up to a total of $2,500.
- All circuits must be wired to the source (wire and breaker).
- Eligible circuits include: dryer, cooktop/range, electric vehicle and water heater.
- If an electrical panel upgrade is included with future appliance circuits, the customer is eligible for a total rebate of $2,500. The home must be all-electric ready with the panel plus all eligible circuits to qualify.
These specifications are a condensed version of guidelines outlined in the SMUD Home Rebates Participating Contractor Handbook. Contractors are responsible for knowing the current program rules and advising customers appropriately. Rebates subject to availability of funding.
Let's get started!