Understanding your bill
Your bill has a new look. We redesigned the bill to help you manage your energy usage on our new Time-of-Day Rates. To make it easy for you to read and understand your bill, we've added numbered descriptions and icons to better explain your energy usage and charges.
As of June 1, all rates switched to the summer season pricing. Your June bill will include non-summer and summer season usage. If you’re on our Time-of-Day Rate, you’ll see separate line items for the peak and non-peak time periods for each season.
- Shows customer name, account number and bill issue date.
- Your location, billing period, billing cycle, location number and rate.
- Provides a quick view of your total amount due and the bill due dates. Additional billing details available on the stub.
- Easy to read Time-of-Day charts that show usage and cost.
- Your electric usage history from the current bill period, last bill period and the same bill period from last year.
- Line by line breakdown of your electric usage by peak time, rate and total amount. The hours that you use electricity determine its cost.
- Messaging varies by bill and includes important customer updates.
As a solar customer, your electricity bill differs from our standard electricity bill. Solar customers are billed monthly and placed on a 12-month settlement cycle. You can elect to pay for your electricity usage once a year or on a monthly basis. Depending on which option you select, your bill will look different. This is a sample of a bill when you elect to pay for your electricity usage annually.
This is a sample of a solar bill when you elect to pay for your electricity usage on a monthly basis.