Unplanned electrical repairs can be costly. We’ve got a plan designed to bring you peace of mind.
Access to prescreened technicians
Convenient payments added to your energy bill
No deductible or service fees for covered items
Helps protect from unexpected repair costs
HomePower (HPS) will repair or replace common electrical components in your home when they fail due to normal wear and tear. For just $7.50 a month, you'll be covered for:
- Up to $500 in electrical repairs (parts and labor) per calendar year
- A 15% discount on services not covered under the program
- Repairs made by licensed contractors who warranty their work
- No deductible
You can request service about six weeks after you submit your application and are approved. You’ll receive information in the mail that will tell you the date on which you may begin using HPS for covered services.
Schedule a repair request
You can easily request your repair 24/7 in My Account.
- Repair and/or replacement that have existing wiring in place for the following items:
- Switches/dimmer switches & outlets
- GFCI breakers
- Outside outlet covers
- Labor for select non-covered parts; needs approval
- Labor for installation of the replacement items that customer has provided (only when existing item is non-repairable):
- Ceiling fan fixtures with existing fan rated box
- Lighting fixtures
- Lighting control wall timers
- Bathroom exhaust fan motors
- 15% off repairs or labor of replacements not covered; needs approval
- 20% off repairs or labor of replacements for service panel
* Restrictions apply. Review the Customer Service Agreement.