Budget Billing program details
- Your set bill amount will be calculated as an average of the last 12 months of bills.
- Budget Billing works on a 12-month cycle beginning with your first set bill.
Receive your set bills
Beginning 1-2 billing cycles after your enrollment, you'll see your new set bill amount, your actual charges, and the amount you used over or under your set bill amount.
After 12 months, we'll compare the amount you paid to the cost of what you actually used. We'll calculate a new set bill amount based on:
- your actual monthly average usage for the last 12 months
- any rate increases scheduled in the next 12 months
- any payment for more electricity than you used, which we'll credit to your account on the first bill of the new 12-month cycle
- any usage over the budgeted amount, which we'll distribute equally over the next 12 months