Interim service for property managers
In between tenants? With SMUD’s Interim Service Agreement (ISA) there’s no need to disconnect service. ISA allows property owners the option to keep accounts active between tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Eliminate frustration with move-ins and move-outs
- Remain on active service between tenants
- Create an ISA account number for up to 50 units
- Opt-in to Collective Billing to get one bill for all house/common meters
* Customers must have 4 or more units and at least one house/common meter to qualify
Customize your property billing
There are several ways you can customize your billing options and get more information about your accounts.
- View easy to read online account summaries
- For convenient bill pay, enroll in Paperless Billing
- Utilize energy management tools
- Log in to get started
- View move-in dates and active tenant accounts
- Access your ISA dashboard through My Account
For more information about interim service and to enroll, contact our Commercial Services Department at 1-877-622-7683.