My Energy Optimizer Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey Sweepstakes Rules
MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win
- General Rules: The name of the promotion governed by these Official Rules is the SMUD MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes begins May 10, 2023 and closes on May 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to residents of the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (“SMUD”) service area and SMUD customers. All entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Not open to employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, siblings and children) of SMUD, its directors, officers, employees or agents.
- Indemnity: By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnifies SMUD and each of its directors, officers, employees, or agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising from either the entrant’s participation or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To be automatically entered, entrant will enroll in SMUD MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey program from May 10, 2023 through May 31, 2023. Those not enrolling in SMUD’s MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey program may enter by mailing a 3.5” x 5” postcard to the address given below (hand print your name, age, address (including zip code), daytime and evening telephone numbers, and e-mail address. Mail postcard entries to: SMUD MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey, c/o SMUD, P.O. Box 15830 – M.S. A203, Sacramento, CA 95852-1830. Limit one (1) entry/postcard per household. SMUD is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, undelivered, illegible or improperly inputted entries.
- Entry Deadline: Entries must be received by May 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Random Drawing: On June 14, 2023 ten (10) entries will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by a representative or designee of SMUD, whose decision with respect to the selection of the potential winners shall be final. Entrants need not be present to win. The potential winner will be notified by telephone on or about June 21, 2023. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) consist(s) of a virtual Amazon gift card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $50. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives and friends. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the prize, unless otherwise specified. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize is permitted.
- Prize Acceptance: All federal state and local laws and regulations apply. Prior to or at the time of delivery of the prize, the potential winner must execute a SMUD Prize Award and Release Agreement, Eligibility Declaration within five (5) days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner, unless prohibited by law. Failure to accept delivery of the prize will constitute forfeiture of such prize. If the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules or if SMUD is unable to contact a selected winner within a reasonable time period following the winner’s selection, the prize will be forfeited and, at SMUD’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. In consideration of being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by SMUD.
- Official Rules/Winners List: SMUD reserves the right to make rule or Sweepstakes changes without notice at any time. The decision of SMUD in the interpretation of, and compliance with, the Official Rules is final. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SMUD, which are final. For a copy of the Official Rules and/or a list of the winner(s) and prize(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: SMUD MEO Thermostat Program 2023 Pre-Season Survey, c/o SMUD, P.O. Box 15830 – M.S. A203, Sacramento, CA 95852-1830. Requests must be received no later than June 21, 2023.
- Tax Information: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Applicable Laws: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the State of California. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SMUD’s Address:
6201 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95817