Retail Products Platform Survey Sweepstakes official rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. This Retail Products Platform Survey Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the SMUD service area and SMUD customers 18 years of age and older. Employees or agents of SMUD, or DNV (the "Sponsor"), their subsidiaries, affiliates and promotional agencies are not eligible, nor are their immediate families. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Participation: Sweepstakes period begins at 12:01 am Pacific Time ("PT"), February 28, 2022, and ends at 11:59 pm PT, March 25, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). SMUD customers automatically become sweepstakes entrants when emailed customers successfully complete and submit the Retail Products Platform online survey. Those not automatically entered, may enter by mailing a 3.5” x 5” postcard to the address given below (hand print your name, age, address (including zip code), daytime and evening telephone numbers, and e-mail address. Mail postcard entries to: DNV, c/o Chelsea Liddell, Retail Products Platform Sweepstakes Administration, 155 Grand Ave, Suite 500, Oakland, CA 94612.The Sweepstakes has a limit of one entry per completed survey and/or entrant; multiple completed surveys by an entrant, during the above period, will not earn additional Sweepstakes entries.
- Random Drawing and Prizes: Five prize winners will be selected in a random drawing no later than April 8, 2022, from among all entrants during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The prize winners will each win $100, paid with an electronic gift card.
- Notification and Acceptance: Prize winners will be notified using the email address used to participate in the survey Sweepstakes or provided in their mailed postcard entries. Prior to delivery of the prize, the potential winner must also execute a SMUD Prize Award and Release Agreement, Eligibility Declaration. Non-compliance may result in disqualification, unless prohibited by law.
- General: This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by Sponsor’s decisions and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release SMUD, Sponsor, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at its sole discretion.
- Winners List: For a list of Sweepstakes winners and/or contest rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to DNV, c/o Chelsea Liddell, Retail Products Platform SMUD Sweepstakes Administration, 155 Grand Ave, Suite 500, Oakland, CA 94612.
- Privacy: Personal information of entrants will be used to conduct the prize drawings and to enable the prizes to be awarded and distributed as needed. With the exception of the names of winners, which are provided upon request (see Winners List above), Sponsor will only share personally identifying customer information with SMUD. No other personal information will be shared with third parties.
- Sponsor: DNV, 155 Grand Avenue, Suite 500, Oakland CA, 94612.