HPWH Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win
- General Rules: The name of the promotion governed by these Official Rules is the Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes begins March 29, 2023 and closes on April 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to residents of the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (“SMUD”) service area and SMUD customers. All entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Not open to employees and immediate family members (spouse, parent, siblings and children) of SMUD, its directors, officers, employees or agents.
- Indemnity: By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnifies SMUD and each of its directors, officers, employees, or agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising from either the entrant’s participation or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To be automatically entered, entrant will enroll in SMUD’s Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey program from March 22, 2023 through April 12, 2023. Those not enrolling in SMUD’s Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey program may enter by mailing a 3.5” x 5” postcard to the address given below (hand print your name, age, address (including zip code), daytime and evening telephone numbers, and e-mail address. Mail postcard entries to: Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey, c/o SMUD, P.O. Box 15830 – M.S.A203, Sacramento, CA 95852-1830. Limit one (1) entry/postcard per household. SMUD is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, undelivered, illegible, or improperly inputted entries.
- Entry Deadline: Entries must be received by April 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Random Drawing: On April 19, 2023, five (5) entry(ies) will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by a representative or designee of SMUD, whose decision with respect to the selection of the potential winners shall be final. Entrants need not be present to win. The potential winner will be notified by telephone on or about April 26, 2023. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize(s): The prize(s) consists of a Amazon gift card. The approximate retail value of the prize is $100. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives and friends. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the prize, unless otherwise specified. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize is permitted.
- Prize Acceptance: All federal state and local laws and regulations apply. Prior to or at the time of delivery of the prize, the potential winner must execute a SMUD Prize Award and Release Agreement, Eligibility Declaration within five (5) days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner, unless prohibited by law. Failure to accept delivery of the prize will constitute forfeiture of such prize. If the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules or if SMUD is unable to contact a selected winner within a reasonable time period following the winner’s selection, the prize will be forfeited and, at SMUD’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. In consideration of being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by SMUD.
- Official Rules/Winners List: SMUD reserves the right to make rule or Sweepstakes changes without notice at any time.The decision of SMUD in the interpretation of, and compliance with, the Official Rules is final.By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SMUD, which are final.For a copy of the Official Rules and/or a list of the winner(s) and prize(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Heat Pump Water Heater Satisfaction Survey, c/o SMUD, P.O. Box 15830 – M.S. A203, Sacramento, CA 95852-1830.Requests must be received no later than April 19, 2023.
- Tax Information: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Applicable Laws: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the State of California. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SMUD’s Address:
6201 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95817