Complete Energy Solutions
Due to the unforeseen economic impact of COVID-19, the Complete Energy Solutions program will be closed for the remainder of 2020 as we focus on our core mission of providing safe and reliable power and essential services to our customers.
If you’d like to be added to a waitlist for when the program reopens in 2021, or if you’re interested in assistance with identifying low-cost modifications and retrofits that are eligible for our Express Energy Solutions program, please complete and submit an inquiry form.
This program can help upgrade your lighting, refrigeration and HVAC equipment if you’re on our GSN or GSS commercial rate.
One of the most cost-effective investments you can make in your business is to become more energy efficient. Get started and schedule a free energy assessment.
Could your business benefit from saving up to 20% on your energy bill?
With Complete Energy Solutions, a SMUD authorized contractor will:
- identify the best energy-saving measures that could reduce your energy bill up to 20%
- oversee your project to ensure quality installation
- provide SMUD rebates, which are about 60% of the cost on average and are determined based on your project needs
Some qualifying rebate measures include:
- Anti-sweat heater controls
- High efficiency fan motors
- Auto door closers
- Strip Curtains
- Commercial refrigerators
- Hi Bay
- Exits Signs
- Exterior Lighting
- Lighting Controls
- Refrigeration Case Lighting
- Package unit and split system replacements
- Electrically powered equipment
- EV charges
Here are other ways we can support your efforts to reduce your energy bill and improve your business operations:
- Your Strategic Account Advisor (SAA) can assist you with a bill and meter data analysis to identify how your business is using energy and how you can save.
- Join our waitlist for an in-person site assessment once the Complete Energy Solutions program reopens in 2021 (SMUD recommended option)
- When site visits resume, our energy advisors will be available to support you with assessments to help identify low-cost modifications and retrofits that are eligible for the Express Energy Solutions program.