Complete Energy Solutions
Efficiency upgrades customized for small and mid-sized businesses. One of the most cost-effective investments you can make in your business is to become more energy efficient. Our Complete Energy Solutions program makes it easy for local businesses to upgrade their lighting, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment.
Could your business benefit from saving up to 20% on your energy bill?
With Complete Energy Solutions, a SMUD authorized contractor will:
- Identify the best energy-saving measures that could reduce your energy bill up to 20%
- Oversee your project to ensure quality installation
- Rebates are on average about 60% of the cost and are determined based on your project needs
Some qualifying rebate measures include:
Anti-sweat heater controls
High efficiency fan motors
Auto door closers
Refrigeration Case Lighting
Package unit and split system replacements
Small to mid-sized businesses on the SMUD GSN or GSS rate schedules are eligible to participate in this new program. Call 1-855-822-2936 to see if your business is eligible.
How it works
Three easy steps to get started:
- A SMUD authorized energy professional will perform a NO COST, comprehensive energy assessment of your business, looking at your lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, and other systems to identify where you can save the most energy and money.
- You will receive a customized report with your recommended efficiency improvements and the estimated energy savings. This report will also show you the estimated project cost, the amount that will be covered by the rebate, and how quickly your investment will pay for itself. Financing may also be available.
- When you are ready to move forward, the energy professional can help you find a SMUD Complete Energy Solutions Certified Trade Contractor to install the energy-saving upgrades. With rebates that cover up to 80% of the project costs for small businesses and 60% for mid-size businesses, most projects pay for themselves in one to two years.
Call 1-855-822-2936 to schedule your NO COST energy assessment.
You can choose to pay the trade contractor the entire amount at the time of service and have the rebate sent directly to you OR you can elect to have the rebate sent directly to the contractor so you only pay the co-pay balance. Once the upgrades have been installed, you're done! You can go about your business while saving energy and money.
If you’re interested in installing energy upgrades yourself or want to hire your own contractor - visit our Express Energy Solutions options. For large custom projects, visit our Custom Incentives page.
This energy saving program is brought to you by SMUD and implemented by our program administrator, EcologyAction.
Click here to view SMUD's Complete Energy Solutions handout. You can identify the Complete Energy Solutions energy professional by their SMUD badge.
If you are a Trade Contractor interested in participating in the Complete Energy Solutions program, please call EcologyAction at 1-855-822-2936.