Energy efficiency financing
If you're financing an energy upgrade project, you can now pre-qualify for SMUD financing. It's fast and easy.
Please be aware of the following tips when submitting a loan prequalification request to prevent a delay in response.
- The person applying must be the same person as recorded in the county clerk recorder’s office on the property's Grant Deed.
- The person applying must be the same person who holds the electric utility account.
- The person applying cannot have a Security Freeze on their consumer credit report records.
After you log in to My Account, please note:
- The third question under Step 1 refers to the type of building structure (single-family residence, duplex, triplex or 4-plex) and not the number of bedrooms in the home.
- The Full Name input in Step 4 should be the same name you use to most commonly obtain consumer credit.
Have additional questions? Give us a call at 916-732-5472.
Loan program facts
The smart choice